Friday, August 11, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America (Halifax, Oromocto NB, Quebec City)

August 8th we left Halifax Nova Scotia to begin the two-week drive back to BC. My pal Kyla Damen-Willems has joined Sparky and me for the trip. It's nice to have a human to talk to for a change, and someone to share the driving.

Out with Kyla's friends in Halifax

August 9th: Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America. Yesterday we drove to Oromocto NB, and today to Quebec City QB.

I have been lazy with taking photos ... partly because the weather has been wet and cloudy.





August 10th: Quebec City, Quebec Canada. One of my favourite cities.

Cheers Lynda and The Sparkinator













 

No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...