Friday, August 11, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America (Beaverton and Parry Sound Ontario)

August 11th: After battling through a torrential downpour yesterday afternoon, it was nice to turn in early for a good sleep. Today Sparky and I, along with my pal from Penticton BC, Kyla Damen-Willems, traveled from Kingston to Parry Sound Ontario. 

We had a few stops along the way to smell the sunflowers near Beaverton, and search for antiques in Orillia Ontario. We couldn't find an antique store that was open, on a Friday. That baffled me. A Friday in August and none of the antique stores were open.

We finished the day with a fun (pet-friendly) dinner at the Legend Distillery in Parry Sound.

Cheers Lynda and The Sparkinator






Bobby Orr Museum and Art Centre











No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...