Saturday, June 3, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure to Newfoundland (via Missouri and other parts)

May 24th and May 25th of Sparky's Epic Adventure across North America, via a convoluted route. Today is our first full day visiting with Rob and Julie Goth. Julie and I left the fur-babies to get into mischief while we explored the downtown area of Jefferson City, Missouri. It's the capital of the state and has many historic old government buildings as well as stately homes. It is also the childhood home for Julie and Rob. The weather is hot and sunny, and I finally changed my shoes to sandals. Looking forward to another evening of laughter and giggles with wonderful friends.

European-style fountain outside capital building



Julie and I at Canterbury Hills Winery

Cathedral of St. Joseph, Jefferson City

                                                                               The state capitol building.








No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...