Saturday, June 3, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America (Kentucky)

May 26th, day 26 of Sparky's Epic Adventure. We wandered through more of Missouri and a bit of Illinois, then overnighted in Paducah, Kentucky. I took the scenic backroads today, and we were 7 hours on the road.

Before we left Paducah in the morning, we roamed around the historic area of Paducah. It was a Saturday, and the market was in operation. I purchased a metal dog sculpture from the artist to add to our overloaded car! What was I thinking?

On the backroads



Ewin Ledbetter and my new dog


Historic area of Paducah Kentucky

Historic area of Paducah Kentucky





No comments:

The humble beginnings and true life tale of Sparky, hero of the Isla Mujeres Mysteries: Chapter 11

Chapter 11 I’m a hero! “I’m going rollerblading,” Servant said to Driver. She carried a pair of boots with a row of wheels attached to t...