Saturday, June 3, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America (Kentucky)

May 26th, day 26 of Sparky's Epic Adventure. We wandered through more of Missouri, and a bit of Illinois, then overnighted in Paducah Kentucky. I took the scenic backroads today so we were 7 hours on the road.

Before we left Paducah in the morning, we roamed around the historic area of Paducah. It was a Saturday, and the market was in operation. I purchased a metal dog sculpture from the artist to add to our overloaded car! What was I thinking?


On the backroads


Paducah Kentucky market

Ewin Ledbetter and my new dog


Historic area of Paducah Kentucky

Historic area of Paducah Kentucky






No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...