Monday, June 12, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America (Quebec & Maine)

June 9th: Granby Quebec to Bangor Maine.

What a stunningly beautiful drive south from Sherbrooke Quebec and into Maine. Gorgeous low 'mountains,' rivers, lakes, and charming communities. It must be a spectacular drive in the fall when the oaks, maples, and poplars are changing from green to gold, orange, and red.

I live in BC where the mountains are considerably younger, not worn down by the various ice ages. These mountains are rounded and gentler but still beautiful.

Notre Dame de Bois Quebec



Notre Dame de Bois Quebec







Border crossing between Quebec and Maine

Sugarloaf Mountains area of Maine



My @Mazda 3 - Sugarloaf Mountains Maine

Sugarloaf Mountains Maine

No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...