Thursday, April 27, 2023

Getting ready for Sparky's Epic Adventure!

 

It's been a busy and expensive week getting ready for Sparky's Epic Adventure starting Monday, May 1st.

Tuesday: interior car detailing by Auto Aveda on Okanagan Avenue.

Wednesday: a hair appointment for me at Rose&Co on Main Street.

Wednesday: a new foam mattress from Hagel's Upholstery covering the backseat of my car for the Fuzz-butt to lounge on as we drive across North America.

And today: a tire change-out and servicing from Canadian Tire in Penticton.

My poor bank account took a big hit this week! Only 4 more sleeps until we are on our way.

Cheers Lynda and Sparky.


No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...