Friday, August 25, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America (Kenora Ontario to Brandon Manitoba)

August 18th: Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America, Kenora Ontario to Brandon Manitoba.

Traveling with Sparky and Kyla Daman-Willems back to our homes in the south Okanagan. Unfortunately, the area we are returning to has been devastated by a monster wildfire that is currently burning out of control.

Cheers Lynda and The Sparkinator

Kyla, Longitudinal Centre of Canada - Tache

Longitudinal Centre of Canada Tache

Sunflowers and equipment

Sunflowers

Skinners, a favourite of my parents. Lockport Manitoba

Lockport Manitoba

Lockport Manitoba

Lockport Manitoba

Near Portage la Prairie Manitoba



Near Portage la Prairie Manitoba



No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...