Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Sparky's Epic Adventure Across North America (hanging out near St. Andrew's NB)

June 13th: We spent the day enjoying our little seaside cottage, at Woodhaven on Passamaquoddy Bay New Brunswick. It was a pleasant way to spend a day. The ocean view frequently distracted me from my book, and Sparky insisted on at least one walk on the beach at St. Andrew's but otherwise, it was a wonderfully lazy day. 

My hosts, David McKinstry and Michael Rattenbury were busy later in the afternoon rebuilding the railing on their main deck. I offered helpful suggestions on occasion, which I think were sincerely appreciated. (Or not!)

David on left, Michael on right








Miss Maddy, one of two young ladies who reside at Woodhaven


A wild antiques and collectible store in St. Andrew's


My travel buddy on the beach















Sunset over Passamaquoddy Bay from my deck 

No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...