Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Free today! Treasure Isla, e-book on Amazon




A thrilling tropical whodunit! 

You won’t be able to put this one down.

Grab your copy before it gets away!
Free October 8th 2019 only until 4:30 p.m. MST
  



Free today only October 8th until 4:30 p.m. MST - on Amazon


Chelsea
5.0 out of 5 stars  A must read!
March 27, 2019
I loved this book from start to finish! Isla is one of my favorite places in Mexico and it is so fun to read about actual places I have been to on the island in the book. I highly recommend reading this if you like humor, romance, and mystery all rolled into one!


Turquoise water of Caribbean Sea - north beach
J. Forness
5.0 out of 5 stars Treasure Isla
July 4, 2019
Wow... what a fun story about my favorite Island (Isla Mujeres). After having traveled to Isla many times over the last 20 years, it was such fun to read...Treasure Isla... Lynda's talent will put you right back on this special island reliving all the places you have been and more you will want to explore after reading the girls adventures with their rescue dog Sparky. What a delight. Hats off to the author Lynda Lock. I look forward to reading more in this series.


This is a clue! 
Carole
5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Read!!
August 6, 2019
I have traveled to Isla Mujeres many, many times. I just finished Treasure Isla and felt like I almost took a trip back there. It was cool to picture in my head the many places that are mentioned in this book that I personally have been to. Besides being a Mystery, it was funny, too. Already have started reading Trouble Isla, the next in the series and it is just as good. Very enjoyable read for sure!

#tropicaladventure #caribbeantreasurehunt #rescuedogs #humorandadventure



Please share with your book-loving friends!

No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...