Friday, March 30, 2018

On a deadline today! Book #3 Tormenta Isla

Paleta (popsicles) salesmen heading back after along day
Happy Friday everyone, from paradise.

I'm on a tight deadline to get Tormenta Isla Book #3 of the Isla Mujeres Mystery series up and running by tomorrow. 

Today's blog is a few of my fun photos of how people earn a living on an island in paradise.







Felipe and Santiago - fixing a leak in our a/c

Door to door tortilla salesman starting his day before sunrise
Late afternoon - cleaning up the boat in preparation for morning

Beach cleaning crew















Making tortillas at the Chedraui grocery store






Fire fighters disposing of a nest of angry hornets

Hasta Luego, Lynda, Lawrie and Sparky
  ~
Tormenta Isla - soon!

No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...