Friday, March 23, 2018

Knee Deep in Paradise!




Gonna put the world away for a minute
Pretend I don't live in it
Sunshine gonna wash my blues away
 











Wishin' I was
Knee deep in the water somewhere
Got the blue sky, breeze and it don't seem fair












The only worry in the world
Is the tide gonna reach my chair





Sunrise, there's a fire in the sky
Never been so happy
Never felt so high













And I think I might have found me my own kind of paradise
Wrote a note, said "Be back in a minute"













Mind on a permanent vacation
The ocean is my only medication
Wishin' my condition ain't ever gonna go away









This champagne shore washing over me
It's a sweet sweet life living by the salty sea
One day you could be as lost as me
Change your geography







Come on in the water's nice
Find yourself a little slice


Grab a bag, pack it light
You never know until you try
When you lose yourself
You find the key to paradise


Hasta Luego

Lynda & Lawrie



(The lyrics are from the Zac Brown & Jimmy Buffet tune: Knee Deep in the Water Somewhere! One of our favourite 'island songs."


~

April 1st 2018 Book #3

Tormenta Isla 


No comments:

Peddling my butt around town!

              Yesterday I bought my 5 th bicycle, a fancy e-bike that will transport me to new adventures. Its less expensive predecessors ...